Alex is a dietitian focusing on therapeutic, pre- and postnatal nutrition and nutrigenomics, which is how the genes impact your diet. She is passionate about helping her clients reach their health and weight goals, encouraging lifestyle choices specific to the individual. She believes in an holistic approach, which is why she is so happy working alongside some of the best doctors and psychologists in the country.
Learn how to cope with stress, pain and illness using mindfulness meditation, presented by Dr Annelie van Breda
Mindfulness is a mind-body approach to life’s experiences.
• It means paying attention to your thoughts, feelings and body.
• Mindfulness is a way of being to help manage stress and become more resilient.
• It has been shown to exert a powerful influence on health, wellbeing and happiness.
• Mindfulness is a practice.
• No experience in meditation is needed for you to benefit from this course.