Learn how to cope with stress, pain and illness using mindfulness meditation, presented by Dr Annelie van Breda
Mindfulness is a mind-body approach to life’s experiences.
• It means paying attention to your thoughts, feelings and body.
• Mindfulness is a way of being to help manage stress and become more resilient.
• It has been shown to exert a powerful influence on health, wellbeing and happiness.
• Mindfulness is a practice.
• No experience in meditation is needed for you to benefit from this course.
8-Week Course Details
Dates and Times:
Mondays, 5 Feb-26 March 17:00-19:30
Saturday 17 March 10:00-16:00 (full day)
Venue: Durbanville MediClinic, 45 Wellington Road, Durbanville
Bookings can be made at www.bookme.co.za
For more information check out the Course Flyer or email firstname.lastname@example.org